The Law Offices of Andrew Hull, Denise Holliday and Kevin Holliday
Denise & Kevin Holliday
If you are engaged in a rental dispute, you’ve come to the right place. Our highly experienced team provides customized assistance and representation to property owners and managers throughout Phoenix and Tucson. Whether you need a hand with the Arizona Eviction process, or you’re seeking advice on being more proactive in preventing future legal disputes with tenants, we are here to serve you. Our extensive experience enables us to advise and train our clients in a way that allows them to make informed decisions and act expeditiously when confronted with legal issues relating to rental and landlord / tenant matters. Please take a look around our website, as we have accumulated a considerable amount of useful information throughout our practice, including legal notices and forms, on-going changes to Arizona landlord / tenant laws, and even some stories you may find humorous.
Monthly News - April 2013
The following are questions that we have received concerning landlord-tenant issues:
The first question was: A section 8 tenant was not paying their portion of the rent but section 8 was, is this considered a partial payment preventing an eviction? The answer is no. The tenant’s portion and the section 8 portion are considered separate leases, so that you can take the money from section 8 and still proceed with your eviction on the tenant who has not paid their portion.
- Policy On What Information To Give Law Enforcement Without A Warrant
- Crime Free Memo of Understanding
- Should You Require Your Owners to Complete the New Disclosure Forms?
- The Right to Bear Arms? Hold on a Second!
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodations
- Calculating Carpet Damage
- Legislative Update as of April 20, 2011
- The Red Flags Rule
New / Updated Notices
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- Impact of Trustee Sales & Notice of Trustee Sale
- Bed Bug Educatonal Information Flyer - Law Effective July 20, 2011
- Notice of Enforcement of Crime Free Addendum and use of Medical Marijuana
- Five Day Non-Pay