The Law Offices of Andrew Hull, Denise Holliday and Kevin Holliday
Denise & Kevin Holliday
If you are engaged in a rental dispute, you’ve come to the right place. Our highly experienced team provides customized assistance and representation to property owners and managers throughout Phoenix and Tucson. Whether you need a hand with the Arizona Eviction process, or you’re seeking advice on being more proactive in preventing future legal disputes with tenants, we are here to serve you. Our extensive experience enables us to advise and train our clients in a way that allows them to make informed decisions and act expeditiously when confronted with legal issues relating to rental and landlord / tenant matters. Please take a look around our website, as we have accumulated a considerable amount of useful information throughout our practice, including legal notices and forms, on-going changes to Arizona landlord / tenant laws, and even some stories you may find humorous.
Monthly News - March 2014
The following are questions that our clients have posed for us and our answers.
Our tenant is being notified by the homeowners association of violations and is ignoring the notices. The association is now fining the owner for the tenant’s violations. Can we include the HOA fines in addition to anything else the tenant owes?
- Policy On What Information To Give Law Enforcement Without A Warrant 6/3/2013
- Crime Free Memo of Understanding 6/3/2013
- Should You Require Your Owners to Complete the New Disclosure Forms? 3/18/2013
- The Right to Bear Arms? Hold on a Second! 3/18/2013
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodations 1/24/2012
Notices - New & Revised
- Crime Free 6/30/2014
- 5 Day Non-Pay (Section 8) 6/24/2014
- Residential Referral Concession 6/4/2014
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Medical Support Form 5/27/2014
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form 5/27/2014
- Notice of Failure to Maintain 4/21/2014